Well, I may have spoken too soon about not feeling sick. A couple of nights ago, Luke was making chicken and the smell made me really nauseous. Today, I got a Thai Chicken Wrap from one of my favorite lunch places, which I eat a few times a week. While eating it at my desk, I had a terrible gag reflex and had to try not to throw up all over my computer. A had to take all of the chicken out of the wrap in order to finish it. Just typing about it is making me feel queasy.
I am actually welcoming morning sickness and nausea because I hear they are signs of a normal, healthy pregnancy. I can handle a gaging and barfing if it means I get to welcome a baby in December! :)
well I guess that is just baby's way of telling you Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete