Thursday, December 8, 2011

37 Weeks - Full-Term!

Yesterday Henry officially became considered full-term! He could potentially come at any day and be completely healthy. I feel so thankful that we have reached this milestone.

We found out at our doctor's appointment yesterday that Henry is still breech. We declined the version procedure, so we have been scheduled for a c-section on Monday, December 19th at 4:00 PM! We are so excited we can hardly stand it. It's so exciting to know that we will get to meet our son on that day and we are thrilled that we will be home together as a family by Christmas.

Luke and I have kicked ourselves in the pants regarding our to-do list. We are determined to have everything done by the 19th. It's a long list, but I am hopeful! :)

Henry is now the size of a watermelon! Our now full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (he's getting strong!).



37 Week Bump Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment