Last night I had some weird shooting pains on my right side and back. I was pretty close to having Luke take me to the emergency room but thankfully I was able to get back to sleep and the pains went away. Today I am feeling pretty good.
A fun new development has been a lack of bladder control. A big sneeze today forced a little pee out! Too much information I know, but I promise it was only a couple of drops.
I have to do my test for gestational diabetes this week or next week and then we have our 27 week appointment next week. Time is flying by!
Our trip to San Diego was awesome and I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon. It was great to spend some quality time with friends we don't get to see nearly enough. This weekend we are headed to Canyon River Ranch near Ellensburg with my family for a little fly fishing and rest and relaxation. I can't wait!
26 Week Bump Picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment