Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lake Tahoe

Luke and I had a fabulous trip to Lake Tahoe with the Tushar Clan. I absolutely loved getting to know Luke's dad's side of the family, most of whom live in Ohio. Luke and I have very similar relationships with our extended families and it's always so fun to get everyone together, especially to celebrate such a fun occasion - Luke's grandma's 80 birthday! We stayed in a timeshare condo that had a pool and a great area for barbecuing. We were within walking distance to the village and only about 15 minutes from the Lake. We got some great pictures!

Luke and I with his cousins Meredith, Haley and Ashley:



Luke's grandparents:


Me with uncle Henry and grandpa Henry:



Playing left, right, center with the family:



Luke's grandma, Marilyn, taking a jello shot for her 80th birthday:



All of the cousins:



A scenic shot of Lake Tahoe (Emerald Bay):



Overall, it was a great trip and I am so thankful that we were able to go. We are headed to San Diego this weekend to visit some friends - more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment