1. Child tax credit for 2011 (booya!)
2. I won't have to meet a new insurance deductible for 2012 ($1,500! Yikes!)
3. My sister will be home from college in December.
4. My mother-in-law will be off work for Christmas break (she works at a high school).
5. We will get to spend Christmas as a family of three.
My to-do list is becoming longer and longer. As soon as I feel like I check something off, I add three more things. I think nesting has definitely kicked in. To name a few:
1. Clean out the garage (yes, it's already messy again)
2. Buy some pads (ugh)
3. Buy a nursing bra
4. Buy the rest of the baby items we need (crib mattress, sheets, first aid kit, etc).
5. Paint touch ups
6. Fix our front door (it's currently almost completely off it's hinges)
7. Deep clean the fridge
8. Deep clean the condo
9. Wash all of Henry's clothes, blankets, etc.
10. Thank you notes for baby showers
11. Install car seat
12. Pack hospital bag
The list goes on and on. And we only have 3 weeks left to do it all! ;)
My wonderful mother threw Henry and I a baby shower this past Sunday with family and friends. It was so great to see everyone and I am once again totally overwhelmed with the generosity of others. We received some really wonderful, thoughtful gifts. Once again, I had a great time trying to find a place for everything in our condo. But I am proud to say that we have more than enough room for everything.
I am definitely getting uncomfortable. Ok, that's an understatement. I am waddling around and I have almost slipped several times. My balance is totally off and I just feel heavy. Sleeping has still been rough, but now getting in and out of bed (or rolling over) has become a challenge. I can't wait for Henry to be born so I can feel somewhat normal again!
In fun baby news, Henry can now recognize and react to simple songs...time to start practicing the lullabies! In fact, he will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Less cute news: He now urinates about one pint per day. Wowza!
34 Week Bump Picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment