Wednesday, June 8, 2011

11 Weeks!

Wow - we are now at the 11 week mark! Time has been flying by lately and I am loving it. I have definitely started showing. I can no longer button my pants and the Belly Band has been my best friend. I haven't officially switched over to maternity clothes yet but plan to once we get back from Canada.

For those of you that don't know, Luke and I are currently at a Young Life camp called Malibu in Canada. It's an incredibly remote, peaceful and breathtakingly beautiful place and we both feel so blessed that we get to spend three weeks here. Luke is doing program, which is basically the entertainment for the campers. I am working remotely from the camp, which has been a little bit of a hassle but I am glad I am able to get some work done. And definitely happy that I am getting paid! :) I posted some pictures of Malibu on Facebook if you get a chance to look at them. I believe everyone that is currently reading this blog has access to Facebook.

I will also post some pictures of my baby bump when I end up taking some. I want to try to take a weekly picture to document the changes, so stay tuned for that. :)


Our baby is now the size of a lime!
Our baby currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment