Friday, June 17, 2011

Yowza! Round Ligament Pain!

I have been having pains in my lower abdomen for a while now, thanks to Round Ligament Pain as my uterus stretches and grows. But lately, YIKES! It sure is painful. Coughing and sneezing is the worst. If I cough or sneeze and I am not in the fetal position, I get sharp, radiating pains through my abdomen. It's pretty painful for about 10 seconds and then subsides. It actually takes my breath away sometimes. However, I am thankful for these pains because it means that everything is progressing normally.

Camp food has gotten old really quick. I have a whole list of things I can't wait to eat when I get home, including the following: Thai food, any and all fruit (especially strawberries), Zeek's pizza, baked lemon pasta, string cheese and the list goes on and on. :)

I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I have found bedding that I love for either, both at Restoration Hardware. Since the baby's crib will be in our living room, I want designs that are subtle and that somewhat match our current decor. For a girl, click here. For a boy, click here.

I also have already picked out the travel system I want, since I am totally going to copy my friend Sarah (Hi Sarah!) because her stoller is awesome!! Click here for pictures. I like the color "Cole" for both a boy or a girl.

This was a random post but it was nice to share some of the things that have been on my mind lately with the baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment