Wednesday, June 22, 2011

13 Weeks!

I am at 13 weeks and now only 3 days shy of the 2nd trimester! I now have a lovely new pregnancy symptom: dizziness! I have always been prone to fainting because I have low blood pressure. My fainting spells are usually brought on by something, getting blood drawn, getting hurt, etc. but now it's happening for no reason. I haven't actually fainted yet but I have come pretty close. The worst is when I am in a public place or talking to someone. I have to completely stop what I am doing and lie down, or eat something. It's pretty embarrassing. But yet again, this is a normal pregnancy symptom. Lovely.

I took a couple pictures of my baby bump today, but I can't seem to find the cord to get the pictures onto the computer. Once I find that sucker, I plan to upload them to the blog.


Our baby is now the size of a peach! Our baby is forming teeth and vocal cords, but they are in their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

Time is flying! :) Only 6 months until we get to meet our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment