That's right - in six short months we will have a son! We found out we were having a boy yesterday at my 15 week ultrasound. As I previously mentioned, I had signed up to be an "ultrasound model" at Siemens to test their new machines and yesterday we spent about an hour there. It was a long appointment, but I loved every minute of it. Towards the end, they were able to find his "boy parts." :) Finding out he is a boy has made this so much more real for us. It has really changed everything. We are so thrilled and excited. Luke can't wait to teach him how to play sports and how to be a gentleman. We also bought some boy clothes yesterday, which is just so exciting. I am hoping to stop by Babies R Us sometime in the near future to check out their baby boy gear.
I have included some pictures below from the ultrasound. Some of the 3D pictures are a little creepy but also kind of cool. Enjoy!
Here is the first picture. He doesn't have much baby fat on him yet, but you can see his eyes, nose and mouth. His hands are up my his ears.

This picture is also of his face. His mouth is open and you can see his elbow to the right.

This one is a full body shot.

The boy parts! This view is looking straight up at his bottom, legs on either side and wee-wee in the middle.

Another angle of the boy parts. No mistaking it!
No comments:
Post a Comment