Monday, July 18, 2011

Work Schedule

For those of you that don't already know, I am currently working at Seattle Biomedical Research Institute as a Human Resources Representative. I mostly work with benefits and payroll and I also manage our internship programs. I work a fairly standard 9-5, Monday through Friday work schedule. I have always wanted to work part-time, if at all, when I have a baby. Last week, I had a conversation about returning to work after my maternity leave at only 3 days a week. Thankfully, my boss was incredibly supportive and has agreed to me returning to work Monday - Wednesday and I will be able to work Tuesdays from home. I could not picture a more ideal situation. I am so thankful to have a flexible, understanding boss and a job that will allow me the perfect work/life balance. I am on cloud nine. I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. that is awesome news!! Yay for work at home mommies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Kels!! Everything is falling into place perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete