I want this stroller. BADLY! I joked to Luke that maybe if I buy a baby doll I can get the stroller now and practice. It is going to be my one big splurge for our little guy. It's the Vista stroller by UPPAbaby. It has detachable pieces to it, so in addition to the upright seat and the bassinet shown below, we plan to get a car seat that fits into the stroller as well. So, when baby falls asleep at the zoo, for example, we don't have to wake him to move him into the car.

One of my favorite things about this stroller is that it will grow with our family. Check this out, the smallest kid goes in the back, the toddler in the front and your oldest can stand on the wood pedal in the front. Genius.
We just bought ours - went with the UppaBaby Vista too :) We found a sale on the Maya/yellow color and got $200 off, so you may get lucky with a sale in the next few months too. Picking it up from UPS today! This was definitely one of our splurge items :)
ReplyDelete